Monday, April 20, 2009

I am addicted to couponing!

I am utterly amazed at how addicted I truly am. I vowed to not go to Albertson's at all this week, I sent my mom with exact instructions once, went once myself and plan to go again. I do have to say in my defense, I have made some pretty fantastic deals! I will try and unearth my camera this week and take pictures of my wonderful hauls. To think it all started not long ago from one little blog post by my friend Lacey..my food storage thanks you very much! I now have acquired enough free toothpaste to last a very long time, I will probably acquire more so I will have lot's to donate as well, it's truly amazing!

1 comment:

  1. Hey Stac, glad you got a post going :) sorry that I got you "addicted" it will be fun to see you today!!

    ReplyDelete